We, the community of the Oratory Church of St. Boniface, joyfully welcome the challenge to grow as people of God, baptized in Jesus Christ and within the Catholic and Apostolic faith.
We proclaim that the foundation of our community is Jesus, the stone once rejected by the builders.
- Awed by God's beauty, we celebrate reverent and time-honored liturgies.
- Nourished by God's love, we greet each other by name with affection and openness, welcoming strangers, guests and all pilgrim people.
- Relying on God's truth, we seek to deepen our experience of the divine spirit through reflective prayer and study for ourselves, our youth and our children.
- Guided by God's wisdom, we search through revelation and experience to engage the moral questions of our day so as to inform our individual and corporate actions.
- Touched by God's healing, we endeavor to ease the human pains and predicaments which we both cause and experience.
- Comforted by God's compassion, we minister to the spiritual and material needs within and beyond our community. We extend ourselves in the spirit of reconciliation, to forgive and to be forgiven.
- Challenged by God's justice, we foster the gifts, diversity and full participation of all within our society and our Church.
- Reflecting God's light, we cultivate the arts in their illumination of the human experience.
- Blessed by God's strength, we sustain our community through gifts of time, talent and treasure.
Following the joyous example of Saint Philip Neri, founder of the Oratory, we proclaim that the foundation of our community is Jesus, the stone once rejected by the builders. Through Jesus, we become a spiritual home, peacemakers, a royal priesthood, living stones.