There are many opportunities at Saint Boniface for members of our community to lend their talents, time, and love. Please read about some of the ways you can volunteer, and Contact Us about the ways you can give of yourself.
- Ministry - Including hospitality, readers, cantors, Eucharistic ministers, and cross and candle bearers, click here to learn more about volunteering as a minister.
- Social Justice/Faith Outreach - Coordinating programs of service and aid to those in severe need within our metropolitan area and beyond.
- Turkana - The Turkana Parish Twinning project is an initiative to build a larger Christian community with our sister parish in Turkana, Kenya. With a monthly financial commitment and regular exchange of information, our parishes grow in mutual understanding.
- CHIPS and Francis Residence - Volunteers from our community staff the Francis Residence for homeless women with newborns two nights per week. They prepare beds and an evening snack, socialize with the women guests, spend the night, help to prepare breakfasts and ready the space for its daytime use. Others support CHIPS (Christian Help in Park Slope) in a variety of ways.
- Community Life - Help coordinate a number of annual social and fundraising events including the Christmas Fair, Spring Fundraiser, and the St. Philip's Day Picnic.
- Coffee Hour - Following the 11:15 Mass, the Coffee Hour nurtures our sense of community. Volunteer to host the Coffee Hour once or twice per year - a great way for a family to work together to do something for the St. Boniface Community.